What is an industrial labelling machine?
An industrial labelling machine is a machine that, as its name suggests, labels any type of product or object. The most common labels to mark are barcodes, brand labels, QR codes… It is a solution to the traceability and identification of products in any type of industry.
Types of labelling machines and their price
There are different types of labelling machines, depending on the surface to be marked, the degree of automation… Below is a list of them:
- Labelling machines according to surface
- Manual / semi / automatic labellers
- Fixed or portable labelling machines
Depending on the needs of the production process, we will find labellers with low prices or if a higher degree of automation and specific requirements are required, the price will increase. Contact us without obligation and our technical team will advise you.
Advantages of labelling machines for containers
- Increases the marking rate, achieving a more efficient production.
- Possibility of adding the labelling machine to production lines or for portable use.
- High quality at a competitive price.
- Can be used in any industry as it can label different traceability codes.
Applications of the labelling machines for bottles and round containers.
Labels can be applied to bottles or containers such as water bottles, milk bottles, yoghurt, ice cream and any plastic, glass or metal container. This is made possible by being able to mark the label on any kind of surface.
Thanks to the advantages described above, we can find this kind of machines in industries such as automotive, cosmetics, textile, food, pharmaceutical, electronics and other sectors.
Why buy Trazapack industrial labelling machines?
At Trazapack we offer high quality labelling machines at very competitive prices. Contact us without obligation and we will offer you a quote that meets the needs of your project.