What are TIJ 2.5 printers?
TIJ marking machines, known as Thermal Inkjet, are characterised by their efficiency and their many advantages over the CIJ marking system.
The ink cartridges of TIJ printers have integrated components for printing the code, which makes them maintenance-free like the CIJ system and ensures a high marking quality.
The use of a thermal printer is very simple:
- Place the cartridge in the marker
- Program the code or item you want to mark
- Start the marking
The printer sends electrical pulses to the cartridge, which heats an air chamber for a few micro seconds, producing a deformation that creates and expels the drop, hence the importance of the voltage and pulses of the inks, as well as their origin.
Advantages of TIJ thermal inkjet printers
Here are some of the many advantages of TIJ 2.5 printing over other industrial marking systems:
- No need to change filters.
- Low price of the marking machines.
- Manageability due to its small size.
- Simple and intuitive management of the marking machines.
- NO MAINTENANCE, which means cost savings.
- Ensures high resolution marking and durability.
- Friendly inks without mek.
- Allows marking on different surfaces.
- High operational profitability.
- No wearing parts.
- Why buy a TIJ industrial marking machine?
- Efficient marking systems for all types of industries. In addition, thermal marking machines allow marking at different times and speeds.
- Marks all types of codes: EAN, QR, 1D and 2D barcodes, expiry date, True Type Windows fonts, etc.
- High marking resolution, up to 600 DPI.
- Constant speed to optimize production lines and increase efficiency.
- Trazapack (K140IP) date stampers or batching machines are resistant to any type of environment (dust, water, weather…).
- Simple configuration, you can set it up in just a few minutes.
- Trazapack marking machines offer 2 YEARS WARRANTY.
What type of materials do the thermal printers mark?
TIJ 2.5 thermal printers can print on all types of materials and surfaces such as: metals (steel, iron, copper…), plastics (PET, PVC, ABS, PBT…), cardboard, all types of organic materials such as food, round surfaces such as bottles, cans or packaging, etc.
Applications in industrial batching and dating machine sectors
Some of the applications in sectors of industrial batch and dating machines are: